Project H.O.P.E Offers;
- Youth Athletic Programming
- Youth After-School Educational Services
- Youth Mentoring & Mentor Opportunities
- Employment and Social Service Referrals
- Housing and Material Needs Referrals
- Crisis Stabilization and Community Enrichment
- Healthcare and Mental Health Referrals
To empower individuals, families, organizations, and communities to improve equity and quality of life.
Goals and Objectives
- Address Emerging and basic needs, decrease unemployment, provide access to stable housing, and promote educational success through enrichment.
- Promote Economic security and crisis Stabilization, decrease crime in the community with more police presence and provide counseling services to targeted populations who are experiencing an acute crisis of a psychiatric nature.
- Support individuals, Family and Community. Promote overall independence by improving access to healthcare, social service providers, and related community organizations.
Services and Objectives
- Hire directly from the community and increase employment opportunities for residents
- Provide opportunities for skilled trades training
- Provide opportunities for after-school programming and mentorship
- Provide sports activity with law enforcement officers to establish positive relationships within the community
- Provide opportunities for parents to participate in youth programming, officer interaction and prevention workshops
- Provide opportunities for social service, behavioral and mental health intervention
- Work with FQHC’s and other health partners to provide health services
- Provide referrals to social and ancillary service providers
- Provide access to Franklin County Services Programs, thereby leveraging resources and direct services to residents